Umbrella (Slut Remix) - Lyrics by ChattyRiry
You have me, slut And I'll always be your slut
Maybe in magazines
But I'll still be your slut
Baby cause in the dark
You can see shiny ha-ir
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share
Because
When the hair shines, we'll slut together
Told you I'll pros here forever
Said I'll always be a slut
Took an oath
I'ma nhh it out till the end
Now that I'm desperate more than ever
Know that you'll still have my ha-ir
You can breathe in my public ha-ir
You can breathe in my public ha-ir(ha-ir ha-ir eh eh eh)
Inside my public ha-ir(ha-ir ella eh eh eh)
Inside my public ha-ir(ha-ir ella eh eh eh)
Inside my public ha-ir(ha-ir ha-ir eh eh eh eh eh eh)
ChattyRiry dedicates this post to Pubear who was the main inspiration for this song. P.S. Pubear look like SLUT
Signing off most sincerely,
Chattyriry Music Department
No comments:
Post a Comment