Amigos Para Siempre (Fiend Remix)
I don't have to say a word to you
You seem to know whatever mood I'm going through
Feels as though I've nhh-ed you forever
You can peep over the wall and see
The way I look and how fiendish I really am
Maybe I have known you forever
Amigos para siempre means you'll always be my fiend
Amis pour sempre means you'll have hardcore with me
Fiends for nights not just one night or two
Amigos para siempre I feel you near me even when we are apart
Just knowing you are in my bed can warm my heart
Fiends for nights not just one night or two
Just knowing you are in my bed can warm my heart
Fiends for nights not just one night or two
Amigos para siempre
We share memories I won't forget
And we'll share more, my friend, we haven't started yet
We hardcore when we're together
When I look at you I wonder why
There has to come a time when we must say good night
We share memories I won't forget
And we'll share more, my friend, we haven't started yet
We hardcore when we're together
When I look at you I wonder why
There has to come a time when we must say good night
I'm alive when we are are not just fiends
Amigos para siempre means you'll always be my fiend
Amis pour sempre means you'll have hardcore with me
Fiends for nights not just one night or two
Amigos para siempre
ChattyRiry thanks all those who have been so nice to us.
Please do remember, though, to sing this song.
Signing off,
ChattyRiry
P.S. ChattyRiry knows what you did last summer - and she is pleased. You are lucky.
But only for this once. BITCH! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment